Sunday, January 8, 2017

Beautiful Snow in Tahoe Donner

We had such a blast in Truckee for a few days of snow.  It snowed practically the whole time.
 Across the street was a wonderful place to play...a snowy golf course.






 Such beauty!
 Cozy house
 Lake Tahoe


 It cleared and the blue sky with the snowy landscape was fabulous!
 Maggie built me a snowman.  I named him Ted Jr.




I love playing with these kids!



 I snowshoed!  What fun to go and not sink in too far.  I helped make our sledding/snowboarding run.


 Lily and her snow people: Stella and Fredrick.

Snowflakes on my gloves...perfect crystals.


 Date with my honey--my latte on the left, his cappuccino on the right.  Delicious!
Trey scores a free shot.
Trey draws a flower arrangement for Tante Elke.

No comments:

Post a Comment