Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New Blog

To live...

I've been feeling a little blue...a certain heaviness some days.  I saw a show in which the woman exclaimed, "I need to do this--it makes me feel ALIVE."  I was pondering that statement.  What makes me feel alive?  Is that why I do things?  And as I thought about it, I remember Jesus saying, "I am the life."  He calls his followers to DIE to themselves and live for Him.  To live is Christ.

To live is Christ.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Welcome

I've had to move...which took me a while to figure out.  I hope that the posts here give you a glimpse into our life, and may cause you to be encouraged/challenged to trust in the Lord as we walk this road together.  You can see my old blog at http://famof6.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment